There are many other factors that make our Karate school to pursue your study of the martial arts:
- We are affiliated with the USA National Karate-do Federation, which is the national governing
body of Karate for the United States Olympic Committee and as such is the official Member
National Association of the World Karate Federation in the USA. This means not only are the
clubs teaching Olympic style Karate-do with coaches educated and background checked for
safety by the official governing body, it also means if your child turns out to be good enough it
could be the first step towards a medal podium one day!
- Flexible schedule with classes offered in the mornings and evenigs.
- Participation in seminars and special workouts through the Ryokukai and the USA National Karate-do Federation.
- Black Belt Dan Certificates are giving directly from Japan!
- Small class size and Affordable monthly fees.
At our Karate school you will be introduced to:
In Olympic Karate: students will learn the dynamic, active competition training techniques and rules of the WKF Olympic Karate (www.wkf.net). Fitness with strategic technical and tactical skills have propelled this program based on the latest research and up-to-date WKF training techniques.
In Self-defense Karate (Jutsu): students will learn the original defensive applications that are covered by our style of Karate. These bring elements of ground fighting, joint locking, and throwing as well as the punching and kicking methods.
You may have said to yourself, "I wish I'd started studying Karate years ago." There's no reason to put it off any longer. Let us help you get started!
Ready to try your first class? Click on this link to get started with a FREE INTRODUCTORY CLASS!