For the health and safety of our members and guests during the COVID-19 crisis, we've implemented Safety Protocols. Please review them before attending classes -
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN KARATE DURING COVID-19 crisis?
~Stay active and healthy
~Eat well, drink lots of water, and get plenty of sleep
~Wash hands frequently
~Stay away from large groups of people. Our Dojo run classes with less than 6-8 students per session
~Stay home if infected
WHAT PRECAUTIONS SHOULD YOU TAKE DURING COVID-19 crisis?
For the health and safety of our members, as well as for the general public, Silvera Karate Dojo has implemented the following Safety Protocols. Every new and existing member and guest is required to abide by these Safety Protocols.
- Everyone should have your mask on before entering the facility.
- We’ll take your temperature before you enter the dojo.
- Please bring your own water.
- We’ve stationed hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes around the dojo; please use them.
- All gear, mats and surfaces will be wiped down with disinfectant wipes.
- Class sizes are limited and spread out across our training facility.
- Only students are allowed inside the Dojo (training-hall) during class. Parents may wait in the waiting room, hallway, lobby or in their cars.
- Please bring minimal gear and wear a clean gi.
- Students must show up on time and leave right after class
We cannot eliminate the COVID-19 risk but we will do our best to minimize the threat. In order to be completely safe, it is best to isolate at home and not attend classes.