Silvera Karate offers a wide variety of techniques which is the result of blending styles of martial arts, from the hardest to the softest:
- Shotokan karate; developed by Gichin Funakoshi (1868–1957) and his son Yoshitaka Funakoshi (1906–1945).
- Ryokukai Karate; developed from various Japanese Karate styles by Katzumi Niikura Sensei (1943–present)
- Ryokukai Aikido; this martial art utilizes an opponent's momentum to cause imbalance resulting in the opponent being rendered harmless.
- Iai-jutsu; this art of drawing the Japanese sword, katana, is one of the Japanese koryū martial art disciplines in the education of the classical warrior (bushi)
- Judo and JuJitsu; it involves using holds and leverage to unbalance and control the opponent.